Saturday 15 September 2018

And so it begins...

I'm finally on my way! The adventure has begun! I'm off! Let's go! Full steam ahead! Andiamo! Schnell! Get a move on! Chocks away!

So exciting things have I done? I've sat and waited for planes. I've sat on planes. I had lunch. I wandered about and caught some airport Pokemon. I've watched a few films. I've slept a bit. As there's not much else to talk about, I shall do some brief film reviews.

Solo: A Star Wars Story
Darn good and very enjoyable. Highly recommended.

Pacific Rim: Uprising
Meh. Not great. Passed some time.

Tomb Raider
Yet another reboot. Yet another film wherr the hero is only a hero because of solving problems that they caused in the first place.

Properly in Seattle now, but will put that in it's own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment